Monday, September 19, 2011

9/19 - Three cheers for butterfly pirates!

Butterfly thought this pretty purple derby sticker might be a flower.  Last night, there was a huge dragonfly doing laps with us around the track!
Another Nature item of note from last night:  A huge flock of geese flew overhead, honking.  One of them left us a little present that we had to skate around for the rest of the night.  Every time people went by it, they’d yell out, “Poop on the track!” (We need an indoor venue.)

Butterfly reminded me that today be Talk Like a Pirate Day, so we set sail to find us a butterfly pirate on the interseas.  Ahoy, fair pirate!
How’s me wee crew today?  Cap’n Mommy misses you!

1 comment:

  1. From David:
    Lorks a mercy and shivver me timbers!

    It plain slipped me mind – and Admiral Gates’ calendar did not even jog me memory on it!

    Well – stone the bleedin’ crows – someone will hang fer this, to be sure!

    ReplyDelete