Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13 - Tigger finds the car of his dreams

This car is a “Hop Rod” instead of a hot rod.  What a great car for someone who loves to bounce!
We found this fabric version of San Francisco at the bank.  Tigger made himself blurry to fit in! I bet Mama can point out some of the famous city spots to you:  Pier 39, the painted ladies, Transamerica building, etc.

In other news, I don't know if it's the full moon or what, but there was such an element of FUBAR today.  I had to call the help desk 3 times to get my long-awaited software installed, my boss found a green screen of death on her laptop (yes, green!), and BART broke down on the way home, causing me to miss derby practice.  At least I got to spend some extra time with the kiddos.  Now, let me post this before something else goes wacky.  Was your day funky too?

No comments:

Post a Comment