Monday, February 6, 2017

Angry Birds - Office Halloween Decorations

I realized I never came back and posted an update to the great paper mache project of 2016.  I learned that Modge Podge is nice, but that old school flour and water pinata paste is the way to go for large-scale projects (and much cheaper!).  And while I didn't get to hang my birds so they appeared to fly, they did turn out pretty well.

Here you have it, my team's Angry Birds office decorations:





DIY Angry Bird Masks for our group costume

1 comment:

  1. Woah! This is a fantabulous idea. My boss is planning to book a convention center for an official party and for the presentations. It can be work and fun altogether. I must use this theme to decorate the place because in my office almost every body plays this game.

    ReplyDelete