Saturday, July 30, 2011

7/29 - Z and I say Zzzzzzzzzzzz

We had lunch with Toody (aka Mildred) today.  She says, "Hola!"
Later, we got a few sundries at Big Lots.  Beware the tiki!  (Don't worry -- Z was OK. It was a supervised mauling.)
Martha stopped by to check out Grandmother's new digs and really liked the new place.  She helped us find the guest towels and made a big dent in the living room boxes.  AND she has the same name as our favorite talking dog.
Here's Z hanging out in the Lamp Ghetto.
Ironically, Grandmother hates this little DIY bar, but I tricked it out with her knick-knacks anyway.
I'm declaring victory on the living room.
Dining room is soooo close.  All that's left are the hall closet and Grandmother's room.  (I consider the garage out of scope.)  I will also take full credit for making her computer almost fast enough to be considered contemporary.  And now, at 2am Austin time, I'm going to keel over.  Goodnight, moon.

4 comments:

  1. "I love you, and thank you for the pictures!" says Lil' Guy.

    "I love you, Mommy, you're the cutest thing in the world! And Mommy, come home soon, 'cause we really miss you!" says Lil' Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee! Tikis are really dangerous. I'm glad you were there to supervise the mauling, Tikis get out of hand so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's pretty fast work, Mommy - can you come over and do my house next? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elly -- I learned everything I know about bad tikis from the Brady Bunch.

    Kingpin -- Um, no.

    ReplyDelete