Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7/05 - Dragon is not one bit holi-dazed

Valentine Dragon could easily attend 4 more parades in a heatwave -- what's wrong with the rest of us?
Look at my new mouse guards!  Oh.  You thought it was going to be some kind of technical gadget?  Nope.  Just my friends Cheetah and Martha. Go ahead -- try to touch my mouse.  Make their day.
Meanwhile, PigPig is pretty on pink (tissues).  (Me, not so pretty during these days of the plague.)
Which reminds me, Lil' Gal is *starting* to get the hang of jokes:
What did the pig say to the oink?
Don't pig me out!

3 comments:

  1. Following you back, thanks for visiting my blog and following me :) Have a great rest of your week!
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the idea of taking a toy to work everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new friends! Thanks for the comments and follow back!

    ReplyDelete