Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7/11 - Santa Bear is well-dressed for July

I think I should've worn a hat today -- it's freezing out there!  I also should've brought my cold medicine in. Whoopsie.  At least there's a drugstore on the way into work.
Santa Bear counts the candles...  Actually, he didn't get to count the candles, because my team surprised me!  I thought it was a regular meeting!  (I think all meetings should have cake, don't you?)
David took me to see POTC --in 3D-- but first we stopped for some yummy pizza.  Yes, those are padron peppers, carmelized onions, and sweet corn. NOM!
AND!  Lil' Guy lost his second bottom front tooth this morning!!

2 comments:

  1. From Ashley: The cake looks like a Simpson's style doughnut in the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From David: There’s one too many candles… you don’t look a day over 16! :)

    ReplyDelete