Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/30 - Inertia Curse-Ya

I'm on vacation until Tuesday!!  Yay for a 5-day weekend!

I'm usually rushing around, going from here to there and back, tidying madly around the house, or doing a zillion things on the computer.  For some reason, some inertia curse-ya thing, whenever I slow down, germs catch me.  I'm rarely sick when I'm working, but I'm often sick on vacations.  So, of course I woke up today with a sore throat and all the related goodies.  What is up with that??

This morning, Mama and I went to get a safety deposit box.  I am a sucker for gears.  And apparently not a vampire yet -- caught my reflection again!
My pirate duct tape arrived!  Now I get to tape up my skates and pads, so they won't get chewed up as quickly.
Best news of the day:  Lil' Gal won a book at summer kindergarden!

No comments:

Post a Comment