Monday, May 23, 2011

5/23 - Big Digger - BIGGER DIGGER!

Well, that cold has caught me good.  (Lil' Guy told a great story about a swarm of germs -- "and that's how the cold caught her.")  I did dial in for what promised to be a good project forensics meeting.  Here's Chomper Plane, ready to voice his opinion.
Now.  I am very pleased to present a guest photo from David!  How cute is this??

Hi Lil' Gal!!!!!!! - Hi Lil' Guy!!!!!!
Mommy is sick today - so I took a picture for you instead.
Look at all these diggers that are outside my office.
I love watching them - but I have work to do!
Say it together 3 times fast... ready...1..2..3..
Big Digger! BIGGER DIGGER!
Big Digger! BIGGER DIGGER!
Big Digger! BIGGER DIGGER!
Love, David.
Answer:  Almost as cute as the twins very seriously repeating, "Big Digger! BIGGER DIGGER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment