Friday, July 27, 2012

7/27 - Tiny Gorilla and the giant breakfast burrito

I thought I’d treat myself to a latte and a scone today, but on my way to the coffee shop, I saw a sign for chilaquiles and stopped in my tracks. Turns out the sign was for a chilaquiles breakfast burrito. Delicioso!! (I am still full!!)
We went looking for shoes today at lunchtime. Tiny Gorilla really liked these disco ball shoes, but I didn’t think I could run for BART in them.
We also found a nice tall monkey friend.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm the big monkey," says Lil' Guy.

    "You are a square head," says Lil' Gal.

    "And blockhead," adds Lil' Guy. "I am one glasses eye."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m a blockhead? Hey!

      I love you guys!!

      Tiny Gorilla says, “Ooo! Ooo! Eee!”

      Delete