Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7/23 - Red says, "Dude, where's my car?"

Somebody took my car from its spot right in front of the house last night! This very nice police officer is trying to find it.
These BART doors did not work, and had big yellow stickers on them saying that they were not going to open. I can’t tell you how many people stood there, staring at the stickers, waiting for the doors to open… Here is one of them. Red thinks he needs a seeing eye dog.
Elizabeth and Divya and I went for boba tea. Mine is green apple flavor with little tapioca gummy balls at the bottom. The straw is just big enough for me to sip them up along with the tea. Yum!
Hey! The very nice police officer DID find my car! Same day service!! It was a few blocks away from the house and would not turn off, but otherwise it was in good shape. Nothing was taken, and it still had a full tank of gas. (So much for the flaming Bonnie & Clydie blowout I hoped it was having.) Hopefully, the mechanic will have a nice cheap fix for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment