Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/24 - Weekend Fun: Dough Day

Saturday was a cold and rainy day.  We started it out with pancakes.  We played a new game from Linda.
Then we made cloud dough.  This was just as much fun as I thought it would be.  I had some moments where I despaired of the mess, but it swept up very nicely and washed up easily.  Next time, I'll put the kids (and me!) in play clothes that go right into the wash, but everything else tidied up better than expected.

We finished up our rainy day by making a loaf of "Mommy Bread" to have with our favorite family dinner of spaghetti and meatballs.
On Sunday, we got Lil' Gal a much-needed haircut!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My GOSH!!!! Lil' Gal looks stunningly beautiful in her new hair cut. If Mario sees her he will forget about Princess Peach and rescue Lil' Gal instead :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should note that Lil' Guys hair cut makes him looks very strong like a fierce Dragon slayer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That haircut is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @YourAverageJoe = Thank you! Lil' Gal tends to be more of a rescuer than a rescuee. :)

    @WritePassion = Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete