Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10 - Green Alien wants to send me to Mars


The movie poster says "Mars needs Moms" and Green Alien tried to get me onto the spaceship.  Silly me -- I took the train into work instead.  (I would miss you guys too much if I went all the way to Mars!)
Illegal Green Alien has gone native.  She says, "I'm a Californian!  I have the sticker to prove it."  Next, she'll want to run for governor...

Sad note:  My BART station is in the middle of the highway.  When I got there tonight, there were a bunch of police cars surrounding someone covered head to toe in a tarp.  Life is short -- sometimes shorter than you intend.  Hug your kids and the people you love every chance you get.

Update:  RIP Lawrence Findley.

1 comment:

  1. "I love you, and I love the toys that you bring!" says Lil' Guy.

    "I love you!" says Lil' Gal.

    ReplyDelete