Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/01 - Tiny Red Dinosaur is in a fog

It's the first of three days of 8am meetings (two of them with conflicting 8am meetings!  WTF?!).  In my weariness last night, I remembered to set the alarm clock for earlier, but my calculations were off.  Instead of getting up 1.5 hours earlier, I only got up 1/2 hour earlier.  That was a fun scramble, especially the part where I sped off to the BART station before the windows defrosted.  Here we are, yelling at singing to the red light to help it change to green.

Tiny Red Dinosaur ate a digger!  OK, he didn't really. We took a quick detour between meetings to see what kind of destruction/construction was going on for the new Transbay Terminal.


1 comment:

  1. "I love you, dinosaur, and I love you, Mommy!" says Lil' Guy.

    "Thank you," says Lil' Gal.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete