Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/12 - Happy birthday, minions!

Here's a photo of Diny the Saur and Mommy in their happy place...  We went for lunch with nice Katelyn today.  NOM!  Every other minute of the day has been meetings.  Boo.

Here's what I really wanted to focus on today:  It's the first birthday of my blog!  I hoped to get a cupcake and do a gorgeous phone photo of Diny and said cupcake, but...  see: meetings.

Then, I had the brilliant idea of sharing this moment with the REAL minions -- my darling twins!  So I got cupcakes for the whole family and was immediately proclaimed by Lil' Gal to be "my best Mommy ever."  Yesssss.

1 comment:

  1. Mama: "What do you want to say to Mommy?"

    Lil' Guy says, "I love you!"

    Lil Gal says, "I can't... cuz i'm too hot!"

    ReplyDelete