Friday, April 16, 2010

4/15 - Puff the Magic Mommy

The ideal of getting rest while working at home was not what happened Thursday.  What happened instead were meetings from 9:30am - 4:30pm, and whatever breaks there were between were filled with buckets of workity work.

Here's my breakfast of champions.  NOM.  suck suck suck.


















I did not even get to call the doctor until 4:30.  At that point, it was too late to get me in for a breathing treatment at the office, so they had me go to the emergency room.  I was there for about 6 hours, getting 2 rounds of chest x-rays and 2 breathing treatments.  I officially have pneumonia and laryngitis.


















Cab driver home was funny:  "How's your night going?  Good?"
Me: "Sure!  Everyone loves a good visit to the E.R."
(quiet ride home)

No comments:

Post a Comment