Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11/08 - Woodstock's Racing Car

Here is Woodstock in his new Lego racing car.  Thank you, Grandmother!  (Where does that extra piece go??!)
Here is evidence of the mail carrier's bad attitude...  We are guilty of trying to seal up the mail slot that dumps mail in to the garage storage space we rarely enter.  We are guilty of having a new-fangled front door mail slot that won't let cold air into the house and requires some extra fortitude to coax the mail through it.  We are guilty of installing a new screen door that most be opened before encountering the mail slot of fortitude.  But still.  This?
And, finally.  A use for those pine cones!

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh, mail some carriers are so lazy. They should be thankful they have jobs! I mail something maybe once every couple of months and at Christmas time. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, snail mail could go bye bye.

    The pine cones look really nice next to that frame and the little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, meant some mail carriers. I have no business typing this early! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need mail service to continue until I get my pirate tutu, but other than that, I don't use it much either.

    Re: pine cones -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete